The advanced model electromagnet-generated linear vibration.
The Linear Slicer is the first to feature lateral vibration by linear motor (electromagnet) in the world. This model, which drastically reduces poor vibrations and minimizes the death of nerve cells, will definitely help with research activities.
The swing width can be adjusted without changing the vibration frequency. Additionally, the advance speed is adjustable.
Available options include a loupe and a large, removable ice bath with designated specimen tray.
- Enzyme cytochemistry at electron microscopic level
- Tissue sectioning for histopathology
- Botany (horticultural science, breeding, research, plant pathology)
- Regenerative medicine/Tissue engineering
- Tissue culture
- Other research areas using live tissue sections
||Model PRO 7N
|Area of sectioning
||25 x 30 mm
||300 x 550 x 250 mm
11.8 x 21.7 x 9.8 in
||100V 2A 50/60Hz