Designed with simplicity in mind, the easy-to-use MiniQ GD allows for surface modiﬁcation of TEM grids, resulting in the clear imaging of macromolecules.
- Simple operation
- Robust touch panel
- Small footprint
- Automatic operation with minimal user intervention required
- Detachable chamber with implosion guard allowing for easy cleaning
- Pre-set proﬁles with single touch operation.
- Changing wettability of surfaces, primarily used for TEM grids to improve the spread of particles/molecules on them.
- Could also be used for SEM and AFM imaging when samples are applied onto substrate surfaces from liquid.
- Soft cleaning of surfaces.
These products are for research use only.
Application: Ferritin Solution
Low concentration of ferritin solution. No molecules caught on the grid surface.
High concentration of ferritin solution. Poor spread resulting in large agglomerates.
High concentration of ferritin solution. Poor spread resulting in light patches
High concentration of ferritin solution. Large number of molecules caught on the surface.
Low concentration of ferritin solution. Molecules retained on the surface.
Low concentration of ferritin solution. Glow Discharge of the grid allowed correct staining.
Application: Molecular Sieve Particles
Molecular sieve particles applied from suspension onto carbon surface without Glow Discharge.
Molecular sieve particles applied from suspension onto carbon surface with Glow Discharge.
Please note, the MiniQ GD speciﬁcations are based on use with a Pfeiffer Duo 6 pump (Cat. #91003). For more information regarding pump options please contact [email protected].
||225mm W x 325mm H x 420mm D (Total Height with coating head open 480mm H)
||The MiniQ GD complies to LVD, EMC, RoHS directives.
The MiniQ GD conforms to UKCA and European CE industry marks
||Vacuum interlocks remove power from deposition sources to prevent users being exposed to high voltage