These coverslips are made from pure white glass and photo etched on the surface for a permanent gridded pattern.
Circle Gridded Coverslip
- 25 mm diameter
- Using #2 (0.17-0.25 mm) thickness cover slips
- Unique grid pattern, numbered 1 to 200 squares, each 500µm width
- Suitable for insertion into most 6-well plates
- Adaptable to most microscope mounting plates
- Unique grid pattern, numbered from 1 to 200
- Facilitates observation of activity growing cells
Reference: Lin, Lin-Fang and Frank H. Riddle, 1981. Photoengraving of Cover Slips and Slides to Facilitate Mounting of Micromanipulated Cells or Chromosome Spreads, Exp. Res. 134:485-488.