Precise fluid control at your finger tips
This manual inline pipette controller was designed with an ergonomic grip and bulb for simple and precise operation. It's comfortable to hold and easy to use. With the "T" bar thumb lever, one can control the aspirating and dispensing speeds from serological pipettes from 1 to 100 ml in size.
It's simple to operate. Squeeze the bulb to create a vacuum to draw up fluid. Push the control lever backward (upward) to aspirate liquid through a pipette, or push the lever forward (downward) to dispense the liquid. A press of the central bulb on the unit blows out any remaining fluid if necessary.
- Inline ergonomic design reduces stress with ease of handling and operation
- Conveniently accommodates either glass or plastic serological or volumetric pipettes ranging from 1-100 ml
- Includes a replaceable .45µm hydrophobic filter to protect your samples and internal components
- Stay organized with two additional nose cones (green, white) for color identification
- Polypropylene nozzle and silicone pipette adapter is autoclavable
- 9 x 2.1 x 2.1 in (23 x 5.4 x 5.4 cm