Solvent Resistant Pens feature an ultra-permanent ink.
- Resistant to xylene, alcohol, acetone and formalin
- Ideal for histology and cytology
- Markings will not run on embedding cassettes or frosted/painted slides and labware, even afterrepeated washes and solution treatments
- Remove markings with acetic acid, an ethanol/xylene mixture or paraffin
- Testing advised before use
Note: These pens work best on labels or frosted surfaces. They do not work well on smooth surfaces, such as glass or plastic.