The GERMINATOR 500™ is a convenient effective way to quickly decontaminate your micro-dissecting instruments.
No more need for messy chemicals or open flames in the lab, and the small footprint saves bench space!
The GERMINATOR 500™ is a simple, inexpensive way to quickly decontaminate your micro-dissecting instruments between procedures. The unique stainless steel glass bead bath remains at a constant 500°F, allowing you to insert the tips of your instruments whenever you wish to decontaminate them. And it's fast... most micro-dissecting instruments decontaminate within 15 seconds!
- The operating temperature for the unit is 500°F 15° (233°C)
- No messy chemicals and no need for open flames in the lab
The unit measures 6.75" x 5.25" x 5.25" (H x W x D) and the Stainless Steel Well measures: 2.0" diameter x 4.0" deep(ID). The unit only weighs 4.5 lbs and it is available in 110 or 220 volt. (UL Listed)
The GERMINATOR 500™ has the following features:
- Easy to use
- Glass Beads: 1.5 mm lead free glass balls
- Fast, effective decontamination
- U.L. Listed
- Small footprint saves bench space
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY!
- Proven durable design
- Modular Cord
- Perfect for micro-dissecting scissors and forceps
- Exclusive Well Collar