Quick digital configuration of slice thickness.
The TruSlice Digital Cut-Up System is designed for robustness and minimal use of bench space. In addition to all the benefits of the TruSlice system, TruSlice Digital features an adjustable knife guide instead of color-coded inserts. With its digital display, users can quickly change slice thickness to any desired point between 1 mm and 10 mm, offering both precision and flexibility.
- Suitable for slicing both fixed and fresh tissue.
- Small footprint takes up minimal space at the cut-up bench.
- 50 mm and 75 mm immobilization plate facilitates grossing of soft tissue.
- Sturdy construction from 316 stainless steel.
- Designed to be easily cleaned.
||120 mm D x 310 mm W x 195 mm H
||101 mm W x 87.5 H
||316 Stainless Steel
TruSlice Calibration Set
- 4 gauge blocks included (2 mm, 3 mm, 4 mm, 5 mm).
- UKAS calibrated to ISO 15189 standard.
- Quick way to check the slicing accuracy of the TruSlice Specimen Cut-Up System.
Disposable 10 Inch Macroknife
- High-quality Sheffield stainless steel double-honed blade.
- Ergonomic molded handle.
- Available in 10 packs.
Use to immobilize tissue and control pressure while slicing.
- 50 mm and 75 mm (included). Also available separately.
- Keeps fingers away from knife when slicing the specimen.
The TruSlice Specimen Cut Up System includes:
- TruSlice DigitalSpecimen Cut Up Instrument
- TruSlice Digital Cutting Insert
- TruSlice 50 mm Immobilization Plate
- TruSlice 75 mm Immobilization Plate
- MacroKnife 10" (250 mm) Lung Knife
- TruSlice Quick Start Instructions
- 3 mm Allen Key
- 4 mm Allen Key
- Waterproof Case 20.5" with Foam
- Supa Mega Mother Ship Cassette Sample Pack
- Supa Mega Slim Cassette Sample Pack