Fluorescence Observation Brilliant and Affordable
Incorporating system versatility with outstanding Infinity corrected optics, the BK Series (replaces the JC Series) offers an affordable Fluorescece module to meet this specialized need.
- Filters - two cubes with single band excitors easily slide into place and combine with the HBO illuminator to deliver intense, high contrast images
- Optics - Infinity-corrected plan achromat lenses guaranty brilliant, color corrected, high contrast images
- Robust - all metal frame and focus mechanism endure high use while providing a stable platform minimizing vibration
- Mechanical Stage – Unique Locking Stage remains at focus even when pressed, saves time in changing specimens
- Versatile performance - multiple techniques available, including brightfield, polarization, phase contrast with slot built into condenser for slider and dark field
- Optical body - Seidentopf design inclined 30°; 48 to 75mm interpupillary adjustment, 360° rotation
- Eye pieces - 10X wide field; High Eyepoint, Field Number 22 mm.
- Turret - 5 position ball bearing, reversed for unrestricted access, with click stops
- Mechanical stage - 6.25"(156mm) X 5.4"(138mm) with vernier scale; Range of motion 76x54mm; right hand coaxial
- Focusing - 0.001mm markings, adjustable tension control & focus stop prohibits drift, protects specimen and objectives
- Condenser - 1.25 N.A. 2 element Abbe with iris diaphragm, slot for phase slider, color coding corresponds to objectives
- Kohler Illumination - field diaphragm, 20W, 6V Halogen with dimmer
- HBO Illumination - Mercury vapor high pressure arc-discharge lamp, increases depth dimension by 4 in., 10cm.
- Dimensions - (WHD) (in/cm) 7.7 x 16.5 x 11.0 / 19.5 x 41.8 x 28.0 Gross Weight (lb/kg) 25/11.4
- Microscope Includes: dust cover, two color filters, spare halogen lamp and fuse
Objective Specifications and Models
Field of View
with 10X E.P. (mm)
Brightfield / ∞