The MT-B300/GFP/FITC Digital Microscope is a digital brightfield/phase contrast/fluorescence microscope and imaging system with a built in USB 3.0, 1.3MP CMOS Digital Camera. It connects easily to any PC or laptop with a USB 3.0 connection. Its compact footprint design (160 mm (W) x 270 mm (D) x 230 mm (H) ) is a perfect fit for any lab that has limited space.
Replaceable, fixed, one-objective turret with a front focus control easily brings a slide into focus. Illumination is provided by a 3W integrated LED with an auto voltage sensing power supply (AC100V to 240V, 50Hz/ 60Hz). It accommodates one slide with an optional attachable manual mechanical stage. Control to switch from one modality to the next is conveniently located on the side for easy access.
This digital microscope is designed for laboratories that routinely scan a high volume of slides with a particular objective, and want to digitize every slide for patient documentation. It saves the laboratory or hospital valuable time from sending their slides to third-party inspection labs, which often times are lost or the quality of the slide degrades from temperature or shipping mishaps. This ultra-compact space-saving digital microscope ultimately saves the pathologist or lab technician time in their diagnosis as an in-house microscope system.
This is a complete digital fluorescence imaging and brightfield/phase contrast microscope system that is equipped with a Basic Blue CHROMA (19002) filter-AT-GFP/FITC Longpass mounted internally: Exciter (EX): AT480/30X, Dichroic (BS): AT505DC, Emitter (EM): AT5151p.
- Easy installation: no alignment, no calibration, and minimal assembly
- Slide capacity: One slide
- Fixed objectives: 10X, 20X, 40X (replaceable)
- Focusing: front manual control
- Camera: On-board built-in USB 3.0, 1.3MP CMOS Digital Camera
- Software: Basler Pylon Software which can be easily downloaded, connects easily to any PC or laptop with a USB 3.0 connection.
- Compact footprint design (160 mm (W) x 270 mm (D) x 230 mm (H)
- Turret: Replaceable fixed one-objective turret with a front focus control to easily bring a slide into focus.
- Illumination: 3W integrated LED illumination with an auto voltage sensing power supply (AC100V to 240V, 50Hz/60Hz.)
Fluorescence Filter Included
MA879/05: Basic Blue CHROMA (19002) filter- AT-GFP/FITC Longpass mounted in Meiji Filter cube: Exciter (EX): AT480/30x, Dichroic (BS): AT505DC, Emitter (EM): AT515lp
Chroma's 19002 AT-GFP/FITC longpass filter set is similar to the 39002 Series AT Sputtered single band filter set but use longpass emission filter with a cut-on wavelength at 515nm instead of a bandpass emission filter.
- Filters include in this set: AT480/30x (EX), AT505DC (BS), AT515lp (EM)
- Round excitation and emission filters mounted in anodized aluminum rings 2.3-5.0mm thick, up to 25mm in diameter
- Rectangular dichroics up to 26x38mm, 1mm thick, to fit standard microscope manufacturer filter cubes
- 19002 AT-GFP/FITC longpass filter set is best with these fluorochromes: Acridine Orange + DNA and RNA, Auramine-rhodamine, JC-1 non-ratiometric
Components and Accessories of MT-B Series
MA1085: Attachable Mechanical Stage (recommended):
Movement 60mm (X) x 30mm (Y) with Left hand drop-down X-Y slide controls for MT-B300 model.
TC Plan Achromat Inverted Biological Microscope Epi-Fluorescence Objectives are made to the highest quality and optical standards, utilizing an Infinity Tube Lens Design F=200mm. N.A. 0.30, F.L. 20.0mm, W.D. 7.50mm. They are designed to meet the most advanced epi-fluorescence imaging requirements. These objectives offer increased brightness and the highest possible N.A. in their class for maximum light gathering ability. They are designed to correct lateral and axial chromatic aberrations over the entire field of view. These objectives produce images that are flat, crisp and clear with high contrast and optical resolution. These objectives work in a wide array of applications. The stated magnification is based on a tube lens of 200mm. DIN Standard mounting threads is 0.7965" (20.1MM) diameter threads, 36 TPI (Threads per inch), 55° Whitworth. These objectives are compatible with all Infinity Corrected Optical Systems.
MA850: TC Planachromat F10X objective ∞/1.0 N.A. 0.30, F.L. 20.0, W.D. 7.50
MA851: TC Planachromat F20X objective ∞/1.0 N.A. 0.40, F.L. 10.0, W.D. 7.50
MA852: TC Planachromat F40X objective ∞/1.0 N.A. 0.60, F.L. 5.00, W.D. 2.90
MA826: TC LWD Planachromat Phase 10X objective ∞/1.0 N.A. 0.25, F.L. 20.0, W.D. 7.60
MA827: TC LWD Planachromat Phase 20X objective ∞/1.0 N.A. 0.40, F.L. 10.0, W.D. 7.00
MA828: TC LWD Planachromat Phase 40X objective ∞/1.0 N.A. 0.65, F.L. 5.00, W.D. 2.80
MA1104: Phase slider for Top insert slot for MT-B100 and MT-B300 models
MA703: Dust cover
||Easy, no alignment, no calibration, and minimal assembly
||Fixed 10X, 20X, 40X (replaceable)
||Front manual control
||On-board built in USB 3.0, 1.3MP CMOS Digital Camera
||Basler Pylon Software, easily downloaded, connects easily to any PC or laptop with a USB 3.0 connection.
||160 mm (W) x 270 mm (D) x 230 mm (H)