NanoPorous and Microslit Membranes available for High Resolution Imaging
Clean-up particle preparations and easily image captured materials that remain on highly transparent and ultrathin membrane.
Capture Multiple Particles
- NanoPorous Chips: pore size is 45 nm
- Microslits: slit sizes of either 0.5 or 1 µm
- Capture a range of microparticles and cells
- 5 to 20-minute processing time
- Easy to follow protocol using SepCon Spin Vials and standard Microcentrifuge
Porous Membrane Chips
- Easily remove membrane chips for high-resolution optical and electron microscopy imaging
- Ability to capture particles of different sizes, either nanoparticles with 45 nm pores or microparticles and cells with 0.5 and 1 µm microslits.
- Easy-to-follow protocol using standard microcentrifuges, with 5 to 20 minute processing times.
- Porous Membrane Chips that are easily removed from spin columns for high-resolution optical and electron microscopy imaging